The Runabouts Then and Now 2012
Another event has come and gone.
The Runabouts want to thank all attendees and participating musicians for another success.
All expenses have been paid. A total of $6,780.00 was donated to the following six organizations,
each receiving $1,130.00:
1. Grace Place: subsists entirely on charitable donations; all volunteer staff.
They feed the hungry and less fortunate in Havre de Grace, MD.
2. The Kitchen Door: also subsists entirely on charitable donations; all volunteer staff.
They too feed the hungry and less fortunate in Havre de Grace, MD.
3. The Winter Wonderland Committee: all volunteer organization uses charitable contributions
to decorate the city during the Christmas season and beyond.
4. The Jane M. Johnston Foundation: started in 2006 by Jane's husband Alex in her memory.
The "Sunflower Miracle Campaign" helps children with cancer.
5. A Prayer In Motion: a Walk MS Team led by the wife of The Runabouts lead guitarist.
6. Havre de Grace High School Band: five members of The Runabouts attended
Havre de Grace High School in the 1960s, four were in the HHS Band.
Keep On Rockin' !
Thanks to the businesses below for selling tickets,
please patronize them:
Havre de Grace Branch of Harford Bank
960 Revolution St.
Havre de Grace Office of Tourism and Visitor's Center
450 Pennington Ave.
(410) 939-2100 or 1 (800) 851-7756
Java By The Bay Coffee Shoppe
118 N. Washington St.
353 Pennington Ave.
was held on May 19, 2012
Come back and visit us!
331 St. John Street, Havre
de Grace, MD 21078
There's much to see but:
This site is under construction, please bear with us!
Click on the Logo to see photos of previous events
This page was last updated Sunday, June 03, 2012 . Website maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org